Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Final WALL-E Trailer

Disney and Pixar have unveiled the final trailer for their upcoming box-office smash.

WALL-E is going to be BIG. Pixar have come off Ratatouille, arguably one of their best films, and have all the momentum leading into this June release. The film will be a box-office hit, guaranteed, but I wouldn't be surprised if it cracked $125-million on opening weekend.



Pixar has brought out a new, and final, trailer for the film. Check it out below or click HERE to watch it in HD.



As much as I refuse to respect cg-animation I must admit that I'm kinda excited for this flick. The character designs are really tight and robots are totally sweet. Pixar is also pushing the envelope with visuals in this film unlike any other. Everything is crisp and the atmospheric effects look absolutely amazing.

What do you guys think about this trailer? What about computer-animation as a whole? Will you go watch WALL-E on opening weekend? Let me know, post a comment.

WALL-E hits theatres on June 27th. If any film is going go head to head with The Dark Knight this summer it will be this one. Watch out.

Cheers.

Subscribe in a reader

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've yet to miss a pixar film in theaters, and I don't plan on missing this one. I found the teaser to be a bit lackluster, but this was amazing. Looking forward to it.

Was that John Goodman?

Larry_Chimp_Man said...

It sounded a lot like John Goodman but IMDB can't confirm it.

Sir Dirty Girty said...

It seems to me that this movie is gonna rock just like pretty much every movie Pixar has made.

Too bad the trailer does not work for me for some reason...

Anonymous said...

I normally come in and post five or six comments in a row, as I catch up with the last few days. But now, noticing this section here on the right, I am reticent to do so, for I do not wish to dominate this area like a tool.
It's a conundrum, I know. What to do? (Now, if I was a real jerk, I'd post; What to do? over and over.)