Thursday, February 1, 2007

FILM: Knocked Up International Trailer is Hilarious!

Judd Apatow and Seth Rogan strike again!

I was browsing my usual sites today when I stumbled upon the international trailer for Judd Apatow's new movie, Knocked Up. Apatow, who's last film was the hilarious 40 Year Old Virgin, looks like he has another similar hit on his hands here.



The film focuses on Ben, played by Seth Rogan (40 Year Old Virgin), a guy who has impregnated his one night stand (Katherine Heigl). It seems pretty straight forward, and normally I wouldn't care much for this movie, but I really loved 40 Year Old Virgin and have no doubt this will be worth a second look.

Check out the trailer:




Paul Rudd will also act alongside Rogan and Heigl, that should be good.

Cheers.

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: